Fast-track Graduate Sales Development Program - September 2019 Intake
IQPC are now open for applications to our 2019 Graduate Sales Development Program.
IQPC’s Graduate Sales Development Program is a fast-track 4 month learning and development program to set up bright, ambitious individuals for a highly successful and financially rewarding career in sales and account management to fortune 500 companies.
IQPC are a global market leader in business to business events, helping leading companies such as IBM, KPMG & Accenture find and secure their next major client. Following completion of this 4 month program, you will be promoted into a key sales role with highly lucrative earnings, providing opportunities for the best businesses in the world to secure their next target clients.
Through focused training and working hand-in-hand with our highest performing sales professionals, this Program provides an unrivaled insight into what it takes to become a best-in-class sales professional.
Over the course of the Program you will experience and master advanced prospecting, sales and business development skills, gradually becoming increasingly involved in the end-to-end sales process of large sponsorship deals.
On completion of the Program, you will step into the role of Sponsorship Sales Executive, taking on full responsibility for your own sales campaigns across five or six of our industry-leading events per year.
We are IQPC, the world’s largest privately-owned business-to-business events company. 45 years old in 2018, we have a presence in London, New York, Sydney, Dubai, Berlin, Singapore, Toronto and Tampa.
We are 1,250 smart, progressive individuals who collectively deliver over 1,500 executive events each year. Fast-growing and agile, with a focus on excellence, we facilitate knowledge and networking, enabling our clients to learn, connect and grow. We thrive in a collaborative and autonomous work environment, supported by outstanding training and unlimited growth potential.
Who are we looking for?
- Clear goal orientation with a track record of working to and achieving performance based targets
- Commercial acumen with a strong desire to understand and influence how world leading businesses market their services
- Demonstration of excellence in academic or personal life (e.g. senior positions on University groups/societies, sporting performance etc.)
- Demonstration of ability to deal with challenging situations (e.g. managing objections, working to deadlines etc.)
- Proactive interest in self-development to supplement significant training and support provided
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the confidence and articulation to engage C-Level stakeholders
- Degree education preferable but not essential (you make the case with your attributes and achievements
So in a nutshell, what’s in it for you?
1. World class training, mentoring and coaching from our highly invested Program Leaders and Senior Sales Professionals
2. Promotion and basic salary growth 4 months after joining the program
3. Very high earnings: Year one OTE in excess of £50,000 - Year two OTE in excess of £70,000
4. Travelling internationally to manage clients on-site at events
5. The chance to work alongside our best, modelling success and seeing first-hand what it takes to achieve a six-figure salary
6. Direct involvement in initiating new business deals right from day one
Oh - and on graduation a true fast-track step-up in career and salary. Our typical external candidate for this level of role requires 3 years of sales experience; but with our support, you’ll get there in just 4 months.
Plus - if it appeals, you may find yourself up-rooting for a new life in one of our international offices, across Europe, the US, Middle East or Asia.
Recruitment Process and Timelines:
The start date for the program will be 2nd September 2019.
We have 10 spaces available so if you’re interested, apply now with your CV without hesitation.
If you're successful, we’ll be back in touch shortly to organise a call to find out more about you and answer your initial questions.
Following this, you will attend a face-to-face interview, complete a short task and then attend a final face-to-face interview. The interview process should take no more than 2 weeks in total and you'll receive an offer from us to join the program in the days following if you're successful.
Due to a high volume of applications, we aren’t able to respond to every CV we receive. You will receive an email from our recruitment team as quickly as possible if your application has been successful.